Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Half of My Life


This morning Alana and I had the exact same thought at the exact same time. I said something and she replied with a joke and a smile. My response was, "I knew you would say that!" We just laughed because it seems to happen more and more these days.


I realized that I have spent exactly half of my life in a relationship with Alana. We met when we were in college, dated for two years and have been married for 18 years. I can honestly say that without Alana my life would be very, very empty. What a blessing she has been to me


I prize my wife. She is a blessing and a joy to everyone who comes into contact with her. She is loving, sensitive, emotional and passionate. She is an incredible mom and a wonderful partner in ministry. Most of all she loves Jesus more than anything in the world.


Life has not always been easy. We have seen some really tough times, but God has been incredibly faithful to get us through.


So, here's to my wife. The greatest blessing ever!!!!

No comments: